HIGHLIGHTS FROM BIOLOGY OF BELIEF
1. A cell’s life is controlled by the physical and energetic environment and not by its genes. Genes are simply molecular blueprints used in the construction of cells, tissues and organs.
2. The environment serves as a contractor who reads and engages those genetic blueprints and is ultimately responsible for the character of cell’s life.
3. It’s single cell’s awareness of the environment, not its genes, that sets into motion the mechanism of life.
(The question is: who or what is that physical and energetic environment working from outside responsible for mechanism of a cell’s life).
4. That if single cells are controlled by their awareness of the environment so too are we trillion-celled human beings.
5. Just like a single cell, the character of our lives is determined not by our genes, but by our responses to the environmental signals that propel life.
6. Our well-developed nervous system, headed by our big brain, is a testament that our awareness is far more complicated than that of a single cell.
7. When our uniquely human minds get involved, we can choose to perceive the environment in different ways, unlike a single cell whose awareness in more reflective.
8. Signal transdation science recognizes that the fate and behavior of an organism is directly linked to its perception of the environment. In simple terms, the character of our life is based upon how we perceive it.
9. Understanding on a scientific level how cells respond to our thoughts and perceptions illuminates the path to personal empowerment.
10. That scientific premise has one major flaw – genes cannot turn themselves on or off. In more scientific terms, genes are not self emergent. Something in the environment has to trigger that gene activity.
11. You are in truth a cooperative community of approximately fifty trillion single-celled citizens.
12. Human beings are multi-cellular organisms – we must inherently share basic behavioral patterns with our own cells.
13. Genes are physical memories of an organism’s learned experiences.
14. DARWIN: In my opinion the greatest error which I have committed has been not allowing sufficient weight to the direct action of the environments that is food, climate, etc, independently of natural selection….. when I wrote the Origin, and for some years afterwards, I could find little evidence of the direct action of the environment; now there is a large body of the evidence.
15. The vast majority of people come into this world with genes that would enable them to live happy and healthy life.
The diseases that are today’s scourges – diabetes, heart disease and cancer – short circuit a happy and healthy life. These diseases, however, are not the result of a single gene, but a complex interaction among multiple genes and environmental factors.
16. When I provided a healthy environment for my cells, they thrived, when the environment less than optimal, the cells faltered. When I adjusted the environment these sick cells revitalized.
17. Cells are made up of four types of very large molecules:
a. polysaccharides (complex sugar)
b. lipids (fats)
c. nucleic acids (DNA/RNA)
18. The hereditary information passed on generation after generation is contained in chromosomes, thread like structures chromosomes are incorporated into the cell’s nucleus. Chromosomes are essentially comprised of only two kinds of molecules, proteins and DNA. It is DNA that actually contained hereditary information.
19. Epigenetics: the science which literary means control above genetics.
Epigenetics research has established that blueprints passed down thru generations are not set in concrete at birth.
20. Genes are not destiny.
21. Environmental influences, including nutrition, stress and emotions, can modify those genes without changing their basic blueprints. And those modifications can be passed on to future generations as surely as DNA blueprints are passed on via the double helix.
22. Cell membrane = cell membrain
23. The true secret of life does not lie in the famed double helix. The true secret of life lies in understanding the elegantly simple biological mechanisms of the magical membrane, the mechanism by which your body translates environmental signals into behavior.
24. We are the drivers of our own biology; just I’m the driver of the word processing program.
25. Quantum physicist discovered that physical atoms are made up of vortices of energy that are constantly spinning and vibrating, each atom is like a wobbly spinning top that radiates energy.
26. Because each energy atom has its own specific energy signature (wobble), assembly of atoms (molecules) collectively radiate their own identifying energy patterns. So material structures in the universe, including you and me, radiates a unique energy signature.
27. The atom has no physical structure.
28. Atoms are made of invisible energy not tangible matter.
29. Matter can be simultaneously be defined as a solid (particle) and as an immaterial force (wave).
30. The fact that energy and matter are one and the same is precisely what Einstein recognized when he concluded that E=mc2. Simply stated, this equation reveals that energy (E) = matter (m, mass) multiplied by the speed of light squared (c2).
31. Einstein revealed that we do not live in a universe with discrete, physical objects separated by dead space. The universe is one indivisible, dynamic whole in which energy and matter are so deeply entangled it is impossible to consider them independent elements.
32. Universe is actually made out of energy.
33. Most biological disfunctions (except injuries due to physical trauma) start at the cell level of a cell’s molecules and ions.
34. Positive thoughts are a biological mandate for a happy and healthy life.
35. Mahatama Gandhi: Your beliefs become your thoughts
Your thoughts become your words
Your words become your actions
Your actions become your habits
Your habits become your values
Your values become your destiny.
36. The most beautiful and profound emotion we can experience is the sensation of the mystical. It is the power of all true science.
- Albert Einstein
37. We all represent a small part of the whole, a small part of God.